December 31st, 2019
iphone app development
The first step on the path to the iTunes store /App is to register as an Apple developer. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to set up the account. To become an App developer is free, but with this free App developer, you won’t be able to submit an app to the App Store. To do that you must pay a fee.
Please note that with Apple’s recent change to its App Review Guidelines, So what you need before you enroll is:
Creating an iOS Developer account
1. First, go to https://developer.apple.com/enroll and click “Start your Enrollment’. Sign in using your Apple ID (or create an Apple ID if you do not have one yet).
2. Go over the Apple Developer Agreement, check the box confirming that you have read it and click on ‘Submit’.
3. Confirm that all your information is correct (email, name, location), then choose an entity. Please read Apple’s explanation of entities below before you make a choice.
Explanation from Apple:
The Developer name listed on the App Store is based on the type of account selected from the options below. Apps published to Individual Developer Accounts will display the name listed on the iOS Developer Account. Apps published to Company/Organization Developer Accounts will display the Company Name entered within the iOS Developer Account.
4. Fill in all the contact details for your Developer Account
5. Read the Apple Developer Program License Agreement, check the box confirming you have read the agreement and click ‘Continue’.
6. Confirm that all the previously entered information is correct and click continue.
7. Click ‘Purchase’ to enroll and pay for your yearly iOS Developer Account. Don’t forget to check the Automatic Renewal box if you want your membership to be automatically renewed.
8. Sign in with your Apple ID and fill in your billing information. Then click continue to complete the setup of your iOS Developer Account.
9. Fill in any remaining information on the following pages. Within 24 hours you will receive a confirmation email from Apple letting you know the setup of your iOS Developer Account was successful.
10. Once you activate the account then you can access the developer account.