We use the ticket management system for our employee’s requirements like installation, software & hardware issues. This tool is used for reducing the time and miscommunication between the employee and system engineer.
How does it work?
- Every employee should send an email to the admin team email id of our organization.
- The ticketing tool converts every email as a ticket and sends an email to the admin’s team.
- The admin team can view and assign the ticket to correspond to the person.
- Once the ticket is assigned, the employee will get notified via email who sends an email to the admin team.
- Then the admin team member finishes their requirements and closes the ticket.
- Once the ticket is closed, the employee will get notified via email who sends an email to the admin team.
- The tool has a login dashboard, admin only logs in to this tool.
The tool features
- The tool has many features like Community, Inventory, Network Monitor, Help Desk.
- The Helpdesk has many options like Unassigned Tickets, Open Tickets, Closed Tickets, Waiting Tickets, Urgent Tickets, Recently Updated. It also has filter option view tickets.
- We can save the ticket in the internal note with the steps and comments for future purposes.
- We can set the Priority, Due Date, Assignee, Category for the ticket.